- 1.3 Percent of Children, 6.9 Percent of Adults Ever Had Long COVID
- Once-Weekly Insulin Icodec Superior for HbA1c in Type 2 Diabetes
- Effective Itch Management Improves Mental Health in Adults and Caregivers of Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Combination Therapy Yields Long-Term Health Outcomes in Patients With Diabetes
- Tralokinumab Safe, Effective for Older Adults With Moderate to Severe AD
- CDC Recommends Maternal RSV Vaccine
- Fluid Reservoir Thickness May Affect Corneal Edema in Scleral Lens Wear
- Microvascular Structural Alterations Are Significant in High Myopia With OAG
- Morning, Afternoon Exercise May Cut Diabetes Risk
- Increase in Types 1 and 2 Diabetes Seen in US Youth During Pandemic
- Do Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Worse COVID-19 Outcomes?
- Are Female Gender, Anti-AChR Positivity Key Risk Factors for Generalized MG?
Tear Analysis May Reveal Neurodegenerative Disease Biomarkers